Come aboard the Ollie Raja Blue Water Center Console or the Yo Ollie Raja 21′ Sea Pro Bay Boat to fish for flounder, sheepshead, spots, whiting, and more.
NC Offshore Fishing Charter
Take a ride on the Ollie Raja 28′ Blue Water Center Console for a private offshore trip to fish for sharks, mackerel, cobia, snapper, grouper, triggerfish, mahi-mahi, wahoo, bass, and jacks.
The experienced captain and crew know all the best spots to hook a big one, and they’re happy to give you pointers and help you reel them in!
Book your offshore fishing charters near Holden Beach and Oak Island online today!
What to Bring
- Bring a small cooler with food, drink, and ice.
- Make sure those who get seasick take motion sickness meds the night before and the morning of the charter with a light breakfast.
- Bring rub-on sunscreen, absolutely no spray-on sunscreen before getting on the boat or while aboard. The chemicals in spray-on sunscreen stain the boat.
- Wear non-slip, non-marking soles and bring sunglasses and a light rain jacket just in case.
- Tipping is commonplace in the charter industry and is not included during the online booking. If you enjoyed your trip and captain, 18% gratuity is standard.