Take a private, offshore fishing charter near Holden Beach and Oak Island to fish for mahi-mahi, triggerfish, bass, sharks, jacks, and more!
Intracoastal/Offshore Fishing Charter
Take a ride on the Ollie Raja 28′ Blue Water Center Console for a half-day combo inshore/offshore trip to fish for flounder, trout, drum, mackerel, big sharks, cobia, and little tuna.
What to Bring
- Bring a small cooler with food, drink, and ice.
- Make sure those who may get seasick take motion sickness meds the night before and the morning of with a light breakfast.
- Bring rub-on sunscreen, absolutely no spray-on before getting on the boat or while aboard. Chemicals in spray-on sunscreen stain the boat.
- Wear non-slip, non-marking soles and bring sunglasses and a light rain jacket just in case.
- Tipping is commonplace in the charter industry and is not included during the online booking. If you enjoyed your trip and captain, 18% gratuity is standard.