Holden Beach / Oak Island Fishing Charter Rates
#Ollie Raja 28′ Blue Water Center Console up to 4 persons $50 Additional up to 6
1/4 Day Offshore (2 hours) $300-Big Sharks, Mackerel
1/2 Day Offshore (4 hours) $450-Big Sharks, Mackerel, Flounder, Drum, Bass, Cobia, Spade fish, Trout
3/4 Day Offshore (6 hours) $800-Sharks, Mackerel, Cobia, Mahi, Snapper, Grouper, Bass,
Full Day Offshore (8 hours) $1200-Sharks, Mackerel, Cobia, Snapper, Grouper, Triggerfish, Mahi, Wahoo, Bass, Mahi, Jacks
Full Day Gulf Stream (8 hours) $1500-Sharks, Mahi, Wahoo, Tuna, Grouper, Snapper, Billfish
Yo Ollie Raja 21′ Sea Pro Bay Boat up to 4 persons
1/2 Day Intracoastal (4 hours) $400- Flounder, Trout, Drum, , Spots, Croaker, Whiting
Full Day Intracoastal (7 hours) $750-Flounder, Trout, Drum, Sheephead, Spots, Croaker, Whiting
1/2 Day Combo Intracoastal/Offshore (4 hours) $450-Flounder,Trout, Drum, Mackerel, Big Sharks, Cobia, Little Tuna.
Important Instructions for your Trip
- Bring a small cooler with food, drink and ice
- If your trip is booked to go in the ocean, make sure those who question they may get seasick take motion sickness meds night before and morning of with a lite breakfast.
- Bring rub on sunscreen, absolutely no spray on before getting on boat or while aboard. Chemicals in spray sunscreen leave orange stains on boat that take weeks to get rid of.
- Wear non slip, non marking soles
- Sunglasses and a light rain jacket are always good to have on a boating adventure.
- Tipping is commonplace in the charter industry, if you enjoyed your trip and captain 18% gratuity is standard.