Take a private, offshore fishing charter near Holden Beach and Oak Island to fish for mahi-mahi, triggerfish, bass, sharks, jacks, and more!
NC Gulf Stream Fishing Charter
Take a ride on the Ollie Raja 28′ Blue Water Center Console for a full-day Gulf Stream private trip to fish for sharks, mahi-mahi, wahoo, tuna, grouper, snapper, and billfish.
What to Bring
- Bring a small cooler with food, drink, and ice
- Make sure those who may get seasick take motion sickness meds the night before and the morning of with a light breakfast.
- Bring rub-on sunscreen, absolutely no spray-on before getting on the boat or while aboard. Chemicals in spray-on sunscreen stain the boat.
- Wear non-slip, non-marking soles, and bring sunglasses and a light rain jacket just in case.
- Tipping is commonplace in the charter industry and is not included in the online booking process. If you enjoyed your trip and captain, 18% gratuity is standard.